Hey guys!! Check out my latest vlog where I show you an example of what I do in LA! I’ll show you how I make my vegan sushi (avocado rolls) that I make ALL the time + an update on my Paragone Parasite cleanse that I am smack dab in the middle of.
Also, I’ll take you along with me on a night out watching a friend perform stand-up comedy! I’d love to hear from you! Let me know your favorite part of the video! Printable recipe below!!
- 1 cup white rice or sushi rice (cooked)
- 1 avocado
- 3-4 nori sheets
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- optional (add veggies: cucumbers, carrots etc.)
- Take your sushi roller and place it in a large freezer bag to keep it clean. (A bamboo place mat can work too).
- Lay Nori sheet down on roller and apply a thin layer of rice.
- Add 2-3 pieces of sliced avocado on a 1 inch layer nearest to you.
- Simply roll it up then cut into .5-1 inch pieces.
- Top with sesame seeds.
- Enjoy with your gluten-free tamari soy sauce!