These are the easiest, healthiest, most tasty, unprocessed, vegan, gluten-free, protein cookies! If you’re ever craving something sweet, give them a try!
- 1 can garbonzo beans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips or carob chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except for the chocolate chips, blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips (or smashed chocolate bar)
- With wet hands, form into 1½" balls. Take a fork and gentle press down to make ridges and more round shape (wet fork in between so it doesn't stick).
- Bake for about 15 minutes (or more if you like them crispy). Store in the fridge, they taste excellent cold!
As you can see, I make these quite often♥